Tasktop Hub Training – Level II
Got the basics from Level 1, now it’s time to take your skills to the next level. After completing this course, you will be capable of configuring Tasktop Hub to handle more dynamic integration use cases.
Duration: 2 Hours
Format: Instructor-Led Webinar
- Configure Artifact Routing to setup dynamic artifact creation routes
- Set field values to a constant value on artifact creation
- Implement filter conditions to control when new work items are replicated to a destination tool
- Enable Artifact Relationships to synchronize
The HUB Level 1 & 2 Training registration process is changing effective for the October schedule and moving forward. The details are as follows:
Users will now self-register by creating a User Account in University of Planview.
How to register for a class in University of Planview:
- Please create a User Account in University of Planview here. It is a one-time account creation and can be accessed going forward for any and all classes you are interested in attending.
- Once you have the account created, in the “Attend Public Training Classes” section from the main dashboard, click the “CLASS SCHEDULE” button.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the training class you want to enroll in.
- Select the session and click the “ENROLL” button. You will receive an email confirmation with the join details.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org any further questions.