Tasktop Hub Training – Level I
New to Tasktop Hub? In this course our product experts walk you through hands on labs that get you quickly immersed in the basics and core functionality. After completing this course, you will be capable of implementing a DevOps tool chain that supports flow.
Duration: 2 Hours
Format: Instructor-Led Webinar
- Describe the function a Tasktop Hub Model provides in an integration
- Create repository connections that allows Tasktop Hub to replicate work items and synchronize their data properties
- Build a Model in Tasktop Hub
- Create Tasktop Hub Collections that define the scope of work items from repositories to be synchronized
- Configure the integration styling components that define how an integration functions
- Run a Tasktop Hub integration and monitor synchronization events
The HUB Level 1 & 2 Training registration process is changing effective for the October schedule and moving forward. The details are as follows:
Users will now self-register by creating a User Account in University of Planview.
How to register for a class in University of Planview:
- Please create a User Account in University of Planview here. It is a one-time account creation and can be accessed going forward for any and all classes you are interested in attending.
- Once you have the account created, in the “Attend Public Training Classes” section from the main dashboard, click the “CLASS SCHEDULE” button.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the training class you want to enroll in.
- Select the session and click the “ENROLL” button. You will receive an email confirmation with the join details.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org any further questions.