Tasktop Enterprise Data Stream Training
Tasktop Enterprise Data Stream is a stand-alone integration style that is primarily used to capture changes to work items as they flow through their lifecycle in a database table for visibility and reporting. After completing this course, you will know the Enterprise Data Stream capabilities, common ways in which organizations use it for reporting, and how to begin using the Enterprise Data Stream functionality.
Duration: 1 Hour Self-Paced
Format: Video On Demand
- Describe the event streaming process
- Plan for what reporting you can accomplish
- Extract data from your DevOps tooling and load it into a database table
To enroll, please register by creating a User Account in University of Planview.
How to register for a class in University of Planview:
- Create a User Account in University of Planview here. It is a one-time account creation and can be accessed going forward for any and all classes you are interested in attending.
- Once you have the account created, in the “Explore On-Demand Courses” section from the main dashboard, click the “VIEW ON-DEMAND CATALOG” button.
- Click the training class you want to enroll in and click the “ENROLL” button.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org any further questions.