Flow Framework – Introduction to Flow Metrics
This course by Tasktop Principal Flow Advisor, Dominica DeGrandis, introduces the Flow Metrics, providing a deeper dive into what they are and why you need them. The course explains the theory behind Flow Time, Flow Velocity, Flow Efficiency, Flow Load and Flow Distribution.
Duration: 40 Minutes
Format: Video On Demand
- Describe the importance of Flow Metrics and the role they play for providing visibility around value creation for a business
- Learn how to use Flow Time as a measure of delivery speed
- Learn how to use Flow Velocity as a measure of throughput
- Learn to use Flow Efficiency to measure how much wait time is in the system
- Learn to use Flow Load to balance demand vs. capacity
- Learn to use Flow Distribution to get visibility and better manage what type of work is getting done
Click this link to access the registration page.