Integrate your tools. Connect your software development and delivery team.
There are superb tools available today for every phase of software development and delivery. Tools for developers, for testers, for business analysts and product managers. Tools for service desk, software security, and portfolio management professionals. Without question, these tools make each individual more productive in their own specialty.
The issue is none of these tools speak the same language. Which means more collaboration, status updates and reporting – using email, spreadsheets and status meetings. This is where software integration comes in. By connecting your endpoints your teams can share the artifacts they create and improve workflow processes across multiple departments.
Tasktop Gateway capability allows organizations to scale their DevOps practices by integrating DevOps automation tools enabling visibility across the entire software development and delivery lifecycle. Organizations can now connect tools like CI, CD and test automation; analysis tools like code review and static code analysis; and monitoring tools like APM products to the entire range of Agile and ALM, PPM and ITSM tools supported by Tasktop. The Gateway capability is available as an add-on module for Tasktop Sync and is included as part of Tasktop Data. Explore Gateway >
Tasktop Sync enables:
Connect all stakeholders in the software delivery supply chain. Reduce friction that slows development, introduces errors and makes regulatory compliance difficult.
Unlock data trapped within lifecycle tool silos and let it flow automatically between systems.
Get a view into the relationships among development artifacts and changes made to them – no matter what tool those changes were made in.
Ease of deployment and use
- System administrators can integrate software tools through a graphical interface that lets them create, maintain and monitor integrations – with no programming.
- Differences among data types, text formatting, and even very complex relationships among artifacts are handled right out of the box.
- Browser-based analytics and dashboards simplify management and monitoring of ALM systems.
- ALM tool users never see Tasktop Sync and don’t leave their tool of choice; artifacts are synched automatically without manual intervention.
Support for leading ALM and DevOps tools
- Our technology approach and vendor relationships give us unrivaled knowledge of the nuances of each system, create very sophisticated integrations among these systems and allows us to stay abreast of changes in the endpoint systems.
- When the tool vendors release a new version, we support it soon after. For SaaS products, our test lab catches API changes as soon as the release is rolled out.
- Our test lab with over 200 dedicated VMs runs hundreds of thousands of tests nightly.
- Tasktop Sync understands, mirrors and synchronizes artifact relationships, no matter how complex, across the enterprise.
- Provides real-time synchronization with <1s response time.
- Highly-efficient change detection algorithm does not over-burden endpoint systems; performance is not gated by the number of artifacts synched.
- Tasktop Sync integrates on-premise, on-demand and hybrid infrastructures.
- Provides advanced conflict resolution – handles simultaneous updates and conflicts resulting from differences in workflow rules among endpoint systems.
- Operates even when endpoints are disconnected or offline.
- Integration templates facilitate large-scale deployments.
Beyond CI/CD: why you need Value Stream Integration alongside Application Release Automation
Software Delivery: The heartbeat of the omnichannel retail experience
Join us to learn how IT tool integration accelerates enterprise software delivery.
Dave West from Scrum.org joins us to discuss the successes and challenges of Scrum at scale, including how the team fits into the broader software delivery lifecycle.
Can you implement requirements management and still operate in a "SAFe" way? Join us to learn more.
Learn how our customers use connected lifecycle data to eliminate waste and establish end-to-end traceability in their value chain.
Learn how updates to Sync and Data let you integrate your Scaled Agile practices with your DevOps initiatives, to get Scaled DevOps.
Gail Murphy reviews recent studies and provides suggestions on how to improve software development productivity.
Artifact Relationship Management (ARM) lets you recreate the structure and hierarchy between your ALM tools. Watch to learn more.
CloudOne scales their processes while maintaining existing tools; and without disrupting parts that already worked.
Watch this 2 minute video on how Tasktop allows developers and testers to collaborate in real time within Micro Focus ALM (formerly HPE ALM) and Jira.
A major automotive supplier replaces legacy system and streamlines information exchange
Joint Blueprint and Tasktop webinar explores how requirements fit into scaled Agile projects
Joint iRise and Tasktop webinar: 'An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure'
When Agile, DevOps & Lean Aren't Enough: The Missing Imperative in Software Delivery
On-Demand Webinar: Join us to learn what's new in Sync 4.2 and Data 1.2, including a demo of the new user interface for Data.
Connecting the Project Management Office (PMO) to Development - CA Clarity & IBM RTC
Tasktop Sync System Specifications
Webinar Recording: Driving Requirements into the Lifecycle with Integration – How Tasktop Sync Enables IBM Rational DOORS and DOORS NG to Integrate with Non-Rational Tools (Partner Webinar)
Webinar Recording: Connect CA Clarity PPM to your developer tools from IBM, HP, Microsoft and more - joint CA Technologies and Tasktop presentation
Webinar Recording: Tear Down the Walls Between Requirements, Development and Testing, by Using IBM RRC with Tasktop Sync
Webinar Recording: Get IBM RTC and HP ALM To Blend Together Like Peanut Butter and Jelly
Webinar Recording: Drinking Our Own Champagne: And the Party Never Ends
Webinar Recording: Drinking Our Own Champagne: A view Into How Tasktop Manages its Own Integrations using Tasktop Sync
Webinar Recording: When Two Worlds Collide: Using Agile Story Points AND Management Time Tracking
Webinar Recording: Connecting CA Clarity PPM with Development Tool Stacks from IBM, HP, Microsoft and more
Demo of integrating Micro Focus ALM (formerly HPE) & IBM RTC demo with Tasktop Sync
Webinar Recording: Practicing ALM in a mixed lifeyclce tool environment
Advantages of Tasktop Dev and Tasktop Sync for Microsoft TFS and Visual Studio
Linking IBM RRC to Micro Focus QC (formerly HPE Quality Center) with OSLC
Webinar Recording: Time to put Security into the Software Development Lifecycle
Webinar Recording: Exploiting the Power of Microsoft TFS 2012 with Tasktop Sync
Webinar Recording: Information flow & collaboration in The Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
Webinar Recording: Integration – Making lifecycles work with Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM)
What's new in Sync 3.0
Connecting Agile Teams and Business Analysts using Rally and RRC together
This financial services firm has a well- established and sophisticated HP Quality Center (QC) deployment for quality management.
A prominent global investment management firm is committed to reducing time to market for its new asset management technologies.
A large insurance company relies on a Testing Center of Excellence as the central point of ALM activity and management.
One the most recognizable companies in the Fortune 500 depends on their ability to perform best-in-class software development and delivery.
Demo of connecting Agile Requirements to QA - CA Agile Central and HP ALM integration using Tasktop
The benefits of integrating Jira and Tricentis Tosca
Webinar Recording: A Pragmatic Approach to Scaling Agile for the Enterprise - Scott Ambler & Dave West
SUPPORTED REPOSITORY VERSIONS FOR SYNC
Sync supports 360+ versions of tools to further integrate your value stream. Visit our Product Documents section to see a complete list of supported repository versions from our latest Tasktop Sync product release.