Thank you for your contributions
Tasktop stands with our colleagues, customers, and with all the courageous people of Ukraine. In February, we opened up an online fundraising campaign to raise money for the Red Cross Ukraine Humanitarian Crisis Appeal.
We thank all of our employees, customers, and partners for their donations. Collectively, these contributions totaled $10,761.43. Tasktop is honoring our pledge to donate $20,000, bringing the total to $30,761.43 Cdn. We’ve now closed our fundraiser and are working with the Canadian Red Cross to ensure these funds are deposited to the Ukraine Humanitarian Crisis Appeal.
We hope our fundraising efforts provide aid to those who need it, in some small way. We encourage everyone to continue supporting those impacted by the ongoing crisis in Ukraine any way you can.
We have also compiled some additional links recommended by Tasktopians for organizations committed to humanitarian aid for Ukraine:
- 24 Meaningful Ways You Can Help Ukraine - As the Russian invasion of Ukraine threatens more lives, here are some meaningful ways you can help.
- Want to support the people of Ukraine? These apps and websites can help you send money - A handful of vetted nonprofit organizations have been shared by journalists for those looking to help, with various sites, apps, social media pages, and crowdfunding initiatives to provide monetary aid for various charities and platforms.How to Help LGBTQ+ and Black Ukrainian Refugees - Here are organizations to support and simple ways to help during the ongoing refugee crisis.
- How to Help LGBTQ+ and Black Ukrainian Refugees - Here are organizations to support and simple ways to help during the ongoing refugee crisis.
- Ukrainian Red Cross - All funds will be used to help those in need, affected by armed conflict, blood collections, mobilization of volunteers and resources, and emergency activities.
- CARE Ukraine Crisis Fund - CARE’s Ukraine Crisis Fund helps provide food, water, hygiene kits, psychosocial support, and cash assistance to families fleeing violence in Ukraine — prioritizing women and girls, families, and the elderly.
- International Rescue Committee - Donations help provide food, medical care and emergency supplies to refugee families in countries like Ukraine, Afghanistan, Syria, and Yemen.
- USA for UNHCR - Donations will provide emergency aid to families in Ukraine and wherever the next emergency occurs.
- UNICEF Children in Ukraine - Helps ensure that Ukraine's children have access to safe water, nutrition, health care, education and protection.
- Choose Love Ukraine Crisis Fundraiser - Donations support projects that are providing vital aid and services to those still in and fleeing the country, including: emergency medical care, food, shelter, clothes, legal support, support for the LGBTQIA+ community and mental health support.
- Project HOPE - Project HOPE emergency teams in Europe are sending medical supplies and standing by to provide health screening and care for refugees.
- Remote Ukraine - Thousands of Ukrainian professionals are forced to flee the war. Support them by hiring these tech experts, wherever they are.
- Voices of Children - Based in Ukraine, their mission is that every child who has suffered from the war in Ukraine gets psychological help in time.
- Revived Soldiers Ukraine - 100% of your donation goes to fund soldiers’ rehabilitation.
- Nova Ukraine - Ukraine-based non-profit that provides civilians with everything from baby food and hygiene products to clothes and household supplies.
- Doctors Without Borders Ukraine - The base in Ukraine provides treatments for a range of regional diseases and medical problems.
- #TechForUkraine - Voluntary movement of tech companies to help social impact organizations implement digital solutions to scale up their influence. Tech companies can help NGOs build systems for resource distribution, payments and donations, secure messaging and more.
- Meest - A Ukrainian shipping company is accepting humanitarian aid packages that will be delivered to Lviv and dispersed to those in need.