Technical Partner Representative
East Coast USA, East Coast Canada or Europe
Tasktop drives competitive advantage by helping customers master software production like digital giants such as Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Netflix, and Google. We provide enterprise-grade tool integration infrastructure that removes the overhead and waste that’s slowing down Agile teams down while promoting information flow across teams. With Tasktop, customers can equip teams with best-of-breed tools from multiple vendors to support planning, development, testing, and service desk functions while still achieving end-to-end visibility. Tasktop enables customers to connect, visualize, and measure the value created by their software business.
The foundation that uniquely positions Tasktop as the leader in this space is its network of OEM partners whose applications we integrate and our growing community of resellers and consulting partners is critical to scaling industry adoption. Join the Tasktop partner team to help accelerate the industry’s transition toward fully integrated and managed value streams. We are looking for a passionate and tech-savvy team member to work with key partners globally with a focus on presenting and assisting with technical aspects of Tasktop’s products and services. This role will have an emphasis on technical sales as well as building and managing partner relationships.
In this role you will:
- Provide technical sales support for partner sales representatives and Tasktop’s channel sales managers
- Deliver technical demonstrations of the Tasktop software
- Build relationships with partners and become a dependable go-to person for Tasktop technical and partnership information
- Train partners on technical capabilities of the product offerings
- Track and report on partner-led customer sales opportunities
- Review partner sales pipelines and work with partners to close business
- Possibility to manage VAR partnerships in EMEA
- Report on the status and progress of your partner sales opportunities
This remote position is open to candidates residing in the Eastern time zone of the USA or Canada.
What will the work and team be like?
The Technical Partner Representative at Tasktop will work on building partner relationships and optimizing each channel partner’s sales performance. You will work within a global partner team that is amplifying Tasktop’s impact in the industry. A typical day might include delivering a technical demo for a USA partner, training a partner on Tasktop capabilities, recruiting a new partner in Europe, helping to close a deal, or creative problem solving. As a key point of contact for Tasktop with our partners, you will become familiar with their team, business, and how Tasktop benefits their customers. Based on the strong relationships that you build, you will drive greater visibility into the partner ecosystem, help partners derive more value from their Tasktop partnership, and drive channel sales growth. Internally, you will work with channel sales, presales, marketing, technical support, and services teams at Tasktop to support your partner accounts.
Great candidates have:
- 2+ years presales or business development experience
- Ability to quickly learn complex technical concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with software development processes and tools is essential
- High level of professionalism
- Strong presentation skills
If you know some of the following, that’s even better:
- OEM & reseller programs and agreements
- Marketing communications
- Agile, Scaled Agile, and DevOps practices
- Software quality management
- Service desk / ITSM
- Project & portfolio management
- Experience with scripting or programming languages
Interested in joining the team?
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject heading “Technical Partner Representative". We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Tasktop - the leader in Value Stream Integration - connects all the best-of-breed tools, teams, disciplines and processes used for planning, building and delivering software at an enterprise-level. The backbone for the most impactful and largest Agile and DevOps transformations worldwide, the world-first technology enables organizations to connect their Software Value Stream, and enables end-to-end visibility, traceability and governance over the whole software delivery process.
With the ability to support hundreds of projects, tens of thousands of users and millions of artifacts, Tasktop automates the flow of project-critical information between tools to optimize productivity, collaboration and adaptability in an unpredictable and fast-paced digital world. We’re looking for highly-motivated and talented individuals who want to make a fundamental difference to the technology landscape, by revolutionizing the way software is built and delivered at scale.
Our work culture emphasizes teamwork, openness, professional development, and quality of life. Our global head office is located in beautiful downtown Vancouver, Canada and our US headquarters are in Austin, TX. We have a global presence with an office in London, UK and staff across Europe.