Senior Flow Advisor
As a senior flow advisor at Tasktop, you will be responsible for planning and executing multiple, consecutive high-touch customer engagements in the Flow Framework™ Program. The Flow Framework Program assists the customer to surface its own flow metrics through Tasktop Viz to provide insights to inform data-driven continuous improvement efforts to help organizations meet their goals. This can help equip our customers to make better decision as they seek to transform their way of working.
This role will take ownership of the engagement post-sale, successfully advancing the customer through each stage of the engagement. The Senior Flow Advisor will take a Train the Trainer approach while helping the customer to interpret its flow metrics and design experiments for data-driven continuous improvement. While you will be setting the cadence for the planned engagement activities, you will also respond to unplanned live requests from clients and colleagues. You will also need to proactively identify risks and escalate to leadership as appropriate.
You will work with a diverse group of specialists within the company to deliver product and consulting services to the customers over the course of each engagement. You will collaborate with Tasktop’s customer success teams, product managers, technical support, engineers, sales operations, and executive leadership.
Qualifications Requirements and Preferences:
- Proven ability to interact with, influence and collaborate with clients at all levels, including executive leadership
- 4+ years of consulting experience in the tech industry, 10+ years of experience in the tech industry
- Continuous improvement mindset with the ability to identify opportunities for improvement leveraging flow metrics
- Ability to learn new material quickly and hit the ground running, even with only a partial initial understanding; deals well with uncertainty and ambiguity
- Ability to change priorities rapidly and respond quickly to customers and leadership needs
- Excellent collaboration skills and strong team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to influence at all levels; ability to establish customer rapport, build trust, and form strong client relationships
- Excellent written communication skills
- Creative problem solving
- Demonstrated decision making skills and ability to prioritize effectively
- Preferable to have some Scrum Master / Agile Coach / Product Management and agile transformation implementation experience
- Knowledge of the end-to-end software delivery lifecycle and familiarity with tools used in the process
- Knowledge of large-scale IT organizations and how to effectively drive change
- Adept knowledge with multiple Agile methodologies, DevOps, and Lean concepts
This person will be required to travel around 30% of the time
Interested in joining the team?
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Senior Flow Advisor". We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.