UK and Nordics
Tasktop is driving competitive advantage for customers worldwide by dramatically improving the efficiency of large scale software development. We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager who will be responsible for some of Tasktop’s largest and most important accounts.
Qualified candidates have exceptional communication experience directly with Directors, VPs, CTOs, and CIOs on the applications development side of IT (versus infrastructure, networking, or hardware) and understand the ALM market.
In this role, you will:
- Build and execute territory account plans that achieve customer and Tasktop goals
- Effectively lead and collaborate with product and services team members; including Tasktop partners
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual account and sales objectives
- Establish and expand relationships within the territory and your accounts
- Develop accounts that are excited to share their success story with others
- Communicate impediments and solutions with your management team
What will the work and team be like?
The Sales Manager at Tasktop will work on understandingcustomer goals and initiatives, meeting customer success goals, and ensuring customers realize, grow, and reference their received value from Tasktop.
Great candidates have:
- Current, proven, successful background in software sales to large enterprise companies with at least 5 years of experience including current, relevant sales into the ALM market
- Experience working with North American technology companies
- Proven record of influencing, negotiating, and closing sales on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis in a high-volume sales transaction environment
- Solid understanding of the need to utilize CRM in an effective way to follow process, lead opportunities and create accurate forecasts
- Exceptional presentation and listening skills
- Detail oriented with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a changing, fast-paced environment
- Use of Salesforce.com for CRM
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
If you know some of the following, that’s even better:
- Stong understanding of Software Development practices and DevOps/Agile methodologies.
- Ability to drive Tasktop vision within the customer’s “C” and Executive level organization.
We are looking for someone located in the UK, ideally Thames Valley, London or the South East. Travel is approximately 30-40%.
Interested in becoming a Tasktopian?
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject heading “Sales Manager, UK and Nordics". We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.