Vancouver, BC, Canada
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Do you have experience finding and hiring great technical talent? Are you passionate about building teams and being part of shaping the growth of a company?
Tasktop has an exciting opportunity in our People Operations department for an experienced Recruiter. In this role you will be leading recruitment initiatives across all departments by working closely with hiring managers to build and execute sourcing strategies. You will drive the recruitment process by building pipelines, interviewing and hiring in a timely manner to ensure we are attracting and onboarding the best talent. This role reports to the Director of People Operations and is based in Tasktop’s Vancouver office.
Things you’ll be working on:
- Managing full lifecycle recruitment across tech and non-tech roles
- Being a trusted partner for our hiring managers, acting as the subject matter expert in the hiring processes
- Building diverse and robust pipelines for positions at all levels
- Proactively sourcing via social recruiting, networking and job postings
- Using your creativity to further develop our recruiting strategy and attract a wide range of candidates, while elevating the Tasktop brand
- Reviewing applications, conducting preliminary interviews, organizing in-person interviews, reference checks, and generating offer letters
- 4+ years of full cycle recruitment experience within the software industry
- Technical in-house recruiting experience
- Strong sourcing, networking and lead generation skills
- Passion for finding creative ways to attract candidates
- Excellent relationship building skills with candidates and hiring managers
How to apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject heading “Recruiter”. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Tasktop - the leader in Value Stream Integration - connects all the best-of-breed tools, teams, disciplines and processes used for planning, building and delivering software at an enterprise-level. The backbone for the most impactful and largest Agile and DevOps transformations worldwide, the world-first technology enables organizations to connect their Software Value Stream, and enables end-to-end visibility, traceability and governance over the whole software delivery process.
With the ability to support hundreds of projects, tens of thousands of users and millions of artifacts, Tasktop automates the flow of project-critical information between tools to optimize productivity, collaboration and adaptability in an unpredictable and fast-paced digital world.
We’re looking for highly-motivated and talented individuals who want to make a fundamental difference to the technology landscape, by revolutionizing the way software is built and delivered at scale. Our work culture emphasizes teamwork, openness, professional development, and quality of life. Our global head office is located in beautiful downtown Vancouver, Canada and our US headquarters are in Austin, TX. We have a global presence with an office in London, UK and staff across Europe.