Product Marketing Manager
Austin, Texas, USA
Tasktop works with Fortune 500 IT organizations to master software delivery at scale and compete with digital natives. Our Product Marketing Manager will play an instrumental role in connecting product, marketing and sales; influencing product strategy; and defining go-to-market strategy.
The right person for this role enjoys both thinking strategically as well as digging in and creating content and deliverables such as presentations, videos, infographics, whitepapers, visual analogies, case studies, and data sheets. This is very much a hands-on role.
In this role, you will develop strong partnerships across marketing, sales and services to design and execute immediate priorities, while ensuring we are building sustainable capabilities for long-term success.
In addition to driving the business forward, you will be required to build and maintain a strong understanding of the product set, customer solutions, and the market ecosystem. You must be able to articulate the competitive landscape and develop competitive strategies and product differentiation.
In this role you will be focused on:
- Sales and Customer Success Tools: Build differentiated messaging and compelling content to support marketing. Develop material that can influence and drive purchase decisions for Tasktop customers, including playbooks, business justifications, data sheets, white papers, infographics, and presentations.
- Thought Leadership: Engage in and support thought leadership activities such as creating and delivering webinars, blogging and writing bylines. Communicate and evangelize Tasktop advantages over competing vendors.
- Video Content: Produce product-centric video content, manage the video backlog and coordinate the work to produce videos with peers and subcontractors
- Product Launches: Collaborate with product management and corporate marketing to drive product launches and ensure that the GTM roles are up to speed on the latest product capabilities. Create release presentations for sales enablement; author release announcements for customers; and create supporting content (videos, data sheets)
- Market Research: Analyze market research for insights relevant to Tasktop’s business and strategy and make recommendations to leadership; understand buyer behavior and gain insights to improve differentiation
- Client Marketing: celebrate and communicate customer successes through case studies, testimonials, and blog interviews
- Internal Communication: curate and compile product-related content for newsletters and bulletins
Great Candidates Have:
- 3+ years of product marketing experience in B2B software
- Proven experience developing content for software product marketing ane be able to provide samples of your work
- Ability to learn new material quickly and hit the ground running, even with only a partial initial understanding; ability to multi-task, change priorities rapidly and work under pressure
- Exceptional writing skills with a down-to-earth tone of voice
- Ability to present effectively
- Ability to produce all forms of content at a fast pace, including videos (familiarity with video editing software a plus)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; must be highly organized and able to work efficiently even with competing priorities
- Ability to “think visually” collaborating with our graphic and user experience designers to create infographics and visual analogies
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Domain knowledge of software development is preferred
Interested in joining the team?
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Product Marketing Manager". We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
WHO YOU'D WORK WITH: NAOMI LURIE, SENIOR DIRECTOR OF PRODUCT MARKETING
Naomi is passionate about making businesses successful through effective customer-centric communication and excellent product offerings. Her entire career has been in the B2B technology space, selling complex solutions to the world's largest enterprises. At Tasktop Naomi is focused on achieving business results by influencing product strategy, defining impactful value propositions, improving differentiation, and equipping go-to-market teams with everything they need to be successful.