Marketing Research and Analytics Intern
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Tasktop connects the world of software delivery. For customers worldwide, we drive competitive advantage by dramatically improving the efficiency of the software development and delivery process. We do this by providing fully automated, enterprise-grade integration of the tools used by all the various stakeholders in this process. Within the industry, we are widely acknowledged as the software integration experts; our thought leaders are sought after speakers conferences worldwide and are frequently quoted in industry publications. Tasktop is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, with offices in Austin, Texas; London, UK.
Our internship program is designed so that interns can grow skills, thrive in the Tasktop community and do meaningful work, while having some fun along the way.
The Marketing Department works with other internal teams to support sales of our software products and broader company objectives. We need support for marketing with analytics to bring insights about analyst relations, public relations, and digital and content syndication campaign effectiveness, understand trends, optimize ROI and forecast future outputs.
We are looking for a candidate who is curious and interested in marketing research and analytics. In addition, we need strong reasoning skills, great verbal/written communication skills and passionate willingness to learn and create.
What you’ll do:
- Use Google analytics, marketing partner and social media reporting to analyze performance, create reporting on insights and analyses for marketing initiatives
- Analyze key performance indicators (KPI) and maintain currency on departmental objectives and key results (OKR)
- Provide AR/PR and other reports to stakeholders
- Generate Ad Hoc analyses/reports
- Assist with Analyst Relations, scheduling meetings, preparing notes and reports, and maintaining analyst research library
- Perform market, competitive and industry research and report on findings
- Create and maintain library of quotes and stats
- Monitor new logo accounts and add to library of rights and permissions
- Contributing to Marketing’s “voice of the customer” initiative by monitoring and compiling customer feedback, creating and maintaining a database for use in case studies and other marketing communications
- Work with Tasktopians and analyst firms to secure quote and reproduction permissions
- Work with team members on departmental projects
- Provide general support to the marketing team with daily marketing activities
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Strong analytical, reasoning, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to distill, translate and communicate technical concepts
- Ability to develop strong collaborative partnerships with business stakeholders
- Familiarity with marketing channels and tactics
- Pursuing a degree in Data Analytics, or a strong interest in marketing analysis
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Some higher education related to Marketing preferred
- Entry-level experience a plus
- Experience with Atlassian Confluence, Marketo, Salesforce or Google applications a plus
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description represent the major responsibilities of the position. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, as required. Tasktop reserves the right to amend or change this job description to meet the needs of Tasktop. This job description and any attachments do not constitute or represent a contract.
Interested in joining the team?
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject heading “Marketing Research and Analytics Intern". We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Tasktop is a founder-owned company, headquartered in Vancouver, BC, Canada with offices in Austin, Texas. We offer our employees an exceptionally collaborative workplace and we hire collaborative, ambitious people, and give them opportunities to succeed and grow.