Human Resources Coordinator
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you looking for a chance to grow your career in Human Resources? Are you passionate about providing an excellent candidate and employee experience?
Tasktop has an exciting opportunity in our People Operations department for a Human Resources Coordinator. You will work closely with the team to help support our growth, policy, culture, and strategy. You will play a key role in coordinating employee onboarding, talent management, performance management, benefits administration, compensation, and career development for our employees. Reporting to the People Operations Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of HR plans and programs to 170+ employees across four countries (Canada, USA, Germany, UK).
Thing you’ll be working on:
- Facilitating on-boarding and new hire orientation activities.
- Administrating the performance management and compensation programs.
- Assisting with recruitment; creating and posting job descriptions, candidate screening and preparing employment offers.
- Coordinating and managing our co-op program.
- Maintaining the benefit programs and answering employee’s benefit related inquiries.
- Managing employee training and development programs.
- Working within the People Operations team to develop and implement HR strategic programs.
- Gathering data and compiling HR metrics.
- Updating and maintaining the HRIS and all HR documents.
- Organizing and maintaining the office (ordering supplies, couriers, etc.).
- 2+ years of Human Resources experience preferably within the technology industry
- Certificate, degree, or diploma in Business Administration, Human Resources or another related field
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Appropriate and authentic interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional judgement when dealing with employee issues
- Ability to work effectively in a highly interactive / energetic team environment
How to apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject heading “HR Coordinator”. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Tasktop - the leader in Value Stream Integration - connects all the best-of-breed tools, teams, disciplines and processes used for planning, building and delivering software at an enterprise-level. The backbone for the most impactful and largest Agile and DevOps transformations worldwide, the world-first technology enables organizations to connect their Software Value Stream, and enables end-to-end visibility, traceability and governance over the whole software delivery process.
With the ability to support hundreds of projects, tens of thousands of users and millions of artifacts, Tasktop automates the flow of project-critical information between tools to optimize productivity, collaboration and adaptability in an unpredictable and fast-paced digital world.
We’re looking for highly-motivated and talented individuals who want to make a fundamental difference to the technology landscape, by revolutionizing the way software is built and delivered at scale. Our work culture emphasizes teamwork, openness, professional development, and quality of life. Our global head office is located in beautiful downtown Vancouver, Canada and our US headquarters are in Austin, TX. We have a global presence with an office in London, UK and staff across Europe.