Channel Sales Manager
Tasktop drives competitive advantage by helping customers master software production like digital giants such as Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Netflix, and Google. We provide enterprise-grade tool integration infrastructure that removes the overhead and waste that is slowing down Agile teams while promoting information flow across teams. With Tasktop, customers can equip teams with best-of-breed tools from multiple vendors to support planning, development, testing, and service desk functions while still achieving end-to-end visibility. Tasktop enables customers to connect, visualize, and measure the value created by their software business.
The foundation that uniquely positions Tasktop as the leader in this space is its network of OEM partners whose applications we integrate and our growing community of resellers and consulting partners is critical to scaling industry adoption. Join the Tasktop partner team to help accelerate the industry’s transition toward fully integrated and managed value streams. We are looking for a passionate and dedicated team member to work with key partners with a focus on leading channel sales of Tasktop’s products and services in Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA).
In this role you will:
- Manage channel sales for OEM and Value Added Reseller (VAR) partners
- Provide partner account management for OEM and VAR partners to maximize operations such as marketing, support, training, and services
- Assist partners in positioning and selling Tasktop products and services
- Deliver sales enablement content and work with colleagues to deliver technical sales training
- Create or customize presentation materials as needed for specific partner objectives
- Create and execute sales campaigns and upsell strategies with partners
- Coordinate partner marketing initiatives and attend industry conferences
- Review partner sales pipelines and work with partners to close business
- Engage with other Tasktop departments such as sales, marketing, support, product management, and services to ensure success for your partner channels
- Track and report on partner status and results
This position is open to candidates residing in Europe who are able to work remotely.
What will the work and team be like?
The Channel Sales Manager at Tasktop will work on building partner relationships and optimizing each channel partner’s sales performance. You will work within a global partner team that is amplifying Tasktop’s impact in the industry. Due to the unique type of partners and the varying go-to market strategies, no two days will be the same. A typical day might include recruiting a new partner, delivering sales enablement content, helping close a deal, or creative problem solving. Internally, you will work with sales, presales, marketing, technical support, and services teams at Tasktop to support each partnership and run it like a mini business unit.
Great candidates have:
- 4+ years channel business development experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enterprise sales account management experience
- Familiarity with software development processes and tools is essential
- High level of professionalism
- Strong presentation skills
If you know some of the following, that’s even better:
- OEM & reseller programs and agreements
- Marketing communications
- Agile, Scaled Agile, and DevOps practices
- Software quality management
- Service desk / ITSM
- Project & portfolio management
- Software requirements management
Interested in joining the team?
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Channel Sales Manager". We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Tasktop - the leader in Value Stream Integration - connects all the best-of-breed tools, teams, disciplines and processes used for planning, building and delivering software at an enterprise-level. The backbone for the most impactful and largest Agile and DevOps transformations worldwide, the world-first technology enables organizations to connect their Software Value Stream, and enables end-to-end visibility, traceability and governance over the whole software delivery process.
With the ability to support hundreds of projects, tens of thousands of users and millions of artifacts, Tasktop automates the flow of project-critical information between tools to optimize productivity, collaboration and adaptability in an unpredictable and fast-paced digital world. We’re looking for highly-motivated and talented individuals who want to make a fundamental difference to the technology landscape, by revolutionizing the way software is built and delivered at scale.
Our work culture emphasizes teamwork, openness, professional development, and quality of life. Our global head office is located in beautiful downtown Vancouver, Canada and our US headquarters are in Austin, TX. We have a global presence with an office in London, UK and staff across Europe.