Sales Process Specialist
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Tasktop is hiring a Sales Process Specialist to join our Revenue Operations Team. The Sales Process Specialist is responsible for sales process optimization and improved customer renewal and retention activities. The successful candidate will be responsible for sales operations projects from start to finish. Projects will include, but not be limited to: analyzing the current sales landscape, coordinating with multiple Tasktop departments including Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Business Development, and Pre-Sales Engineering to drive sales improvements, and executing on specific project plans. Additionally, the role will own the renewal process for the Americas team - working with Sales, Account Management, and Tasktop customers to ensure customer retention.
This key role will help Tasktop sales teams work faster, more effectively, and improve Tasktop’s operations as we continue to scale and grow our customer base. Our ideal candidate will have a passion for process improvement and attention to detail. With opportunities to work with internal key stakeholders as well as our direct customers, this is the perfect role for an individual with strong communication skills, good problem solving abilities, and a strong desire to make a tangible difference in a growing company.
In this role you will:
- Work on key projects in the Revenue Operations team supporting improved process throughout all our Go-To-Market teams.
- Clean up our existing Salesforce environment while implementing new systems and process.
- Assist with territory management of upcoming and ongoing renewals.
- Create orders and liaise with customer contacts to close renewal business.
- Collaborate with leaders of all the Go-To-Market teams: Sales, Business Development, Pre-Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success, as well as other key steak holders throughout the company.
- Use Salesforce to track customer interaction. Assist finance team with sales and customer reporting.
- Invest in new and improved operational procedures for a company in constant growth
Great candidates have:
- 2+ years of experience in a Business Analyst or Project Management role
- Salesforce administration experience
- Excellent communication skills: ask good questions and utilize active listening
- Ability to work independently and work well with others
- Polished interactive skills when communicating with all levels of personnel
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PPT)
- Keen attention to detail
- Effective in juggling competing demands and priorities
What will the work and team be like?
Revenue Operations at Tasktop is a small team with worldwide coverage. As the Sales Process Specialist, you will have the ability to make immediate, rapid improvements to our Go-To-Market teams and have a direct positive impact on sales and our customers. You will be able to access individuals and leadership from cross departments easily, and you will have the opportunity to grow with the company. You will get access to a fast-growing B2B sales organization and learn about the DevOps software industry.
Most of all, working at Tasktop, you will be surrounded by individuals who are passionate about their jobs, deliver excellent results, and who are always willing to support you in your goals.
- Project Management Certification
- Salesforce Certification
Interested in joining the team?
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Sales Process Specialist". We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.