Product Operations Director
Austin, Texas, USA
Tasktop’s newly-introduced flagship product, Tasktop Integration Hub, has been tremendously successful. Tasktop is seeking a leader to help us scale and evolve our products and cloud services based on Tasktop Integration Hub. You will shape the future of Tasktop products by leading product operations, working closely with the Product Strategy, go-to-market (GTM), and Product Engineering teams. You will report directly to the VP of Products and will take strategy direction from the Director of Product Strategy.
In this role, you will focus on executing our product strategy, including driving our cloud offering and partnering with our go-to-market team to help shape our licensing and pricing strategy, addressing legal, compliance, security and auditability needs, ensuring streamlined OEM packaging and delivery, managing our delivery cadence, and other aspects of bringing a product to market. You will also manage customer interactions that require the participation of senior company leadership.
You will mentor and lead a team of highly-talented product managers and analysts. Tasktop’s product managers and analysts are responsible for running backlogs, creating release plans, and designing and implementing innovative features – the Product Operations Director will lead this team and ensure that the business aspects of product management are being handled such that our product managers and analysts are able to stay focused on deep customer engagement and producing innovative and effective features and releases.
Finally, working closely with our business development, pre-sales, customer success teams, and your team of product managers, you will create and drive our internal communication strategy around product and release plans, ensuring that everyone at Tasktop has a shared understanding of the vision and the specific plans to reach that vision.
A successful candidate will have strong people management and product operations experience, including experience releasing cloud-based services. This role requires high energy and stellar communication and collaboration skills – as well as comfort juggling the many different aspects of bringing successful product offerings to market.
- Drive and execute our cloud offering plan
- Execute our Quarterly Release Planning Cadence
- Shape our internal communication strategy around product plans and vision
- For all offerings, handle licensing, pricing, legal and compliance aspects
- Lead team of product managers and analysts
- Drive execution against our plan in collaboration with engineering and GTM teams: anticipating staffing needs, risks, and ensuring frequent and clear communication internally and with customers
- 5-10 years product management and/or offerings management experience
- 5+ years people management experience
- Enterprise software experience
- Cloud offerings experience
- High energy and ability to multitask
- Extraordinary communication skills
Interested in becoming a Tasktopian?
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Product Operations Director". We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.