Vancouver, BC, Canada
We have an opportunity in our Vancouver office for an experienced Executive Assistant, supporting our CEO and CFO. The position requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to interface and communicate at a senior level both internally and externally.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual with a strong business acumen, strong attention to detail and previous experience providing senior level support in a professional environment. Candidates must have the ability to interact diplomatically and professionally, while maintaining the highest level of confidentiality. The ability to work independently, multi-task, and prioritize in a fast-paced environment is crucial.
This role will involve:
- Responsible for scheduling internal and external appointments
- A high volume of calendar management
- Managing a high level of travel
- Preparing and submitting expense reports on behalf of the CEO
- Reviewing a range of incoming communications and redirecting to the appropriate person
- Assist with the organization of special events and team meetings for the wider leadership team
- Communication with executives of all levels, internally and externally
- Drafting and editing of documents, internal memoranda, and general communication
- Coordination of meetings and events, and taking and distribution of meeting minutes
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years as an Executive Assistant
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to work confidentially, under pressure, and independently
- Ability to multi-task
- A strong knowledge of the Google suite of software – mainly Gmail and Calendar
- Tactful and able to manage various personality types
Interested in joining the team?
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject heading “Executive Assistant". We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.