Director, Marketing Communications
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Tasktop is looking for an experienced Marketing Communications professional that can help develop and implement marketing communications programs that drives awareness of Tasktop within our target market. The successful candidate will oversee the management of marketing communications projects and lead all traditional communications and public relations activities designed to promote Tasktop.
This role will involve:
- Managing brand delivery and consistency across all marketing programs.
- Leading a small team of communications specialists produce high quality publications and materials.
- Liaising with an external PR team to ensure an effective and consistent PR program.
- Act as a central resource for our Analyst Relations program, providing guidance on strategy and developing relationships with analyst firms.
- Ensuring we have the right strategy and tactics to meet our thought leadership goals, broadening awareness in our target market.
- Managing external creative agencies where needed to deliver one-off projects.
- Developing deep relationships with stakeholders in various departments.
Great Candidates Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, journalism, marketing or business related field.
- At least 10 years experience in B2B marketing, preferably in enterprise software.
- Proven experience developing and implementing PR, AR, branding and communication programs that drive market awareness.
- A strong foundation in technology, and the ability to learn quickly.
- Outstanding written communication and a natural eye for design.
- Creative thinking that drives innovation and brand development.
- Excellent communication skills that allows for a range of internal stakeholders to understand and engage with marketing programs.
- Strong business analytics, strategy development, project management, problem solving and change management skills.
- Proven experience managing successful vendor/supplier relationships
- Experience managing a team, a passion for developing great marketers and nurturing talent.
Nice to haves:
- A deep understanding of Agile, DevOps and Software Development Tools such as Jira, HPE/MicroFocus, ServiceNow etc.
Interested in joining the team?
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject heading “Director Marketing Communications". We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.