Director, Demand Generation
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Tasktop is looking for a marketing professional to help guide our team through the next phase of rapid growth. Working within a team of experienced marketing experts, the Director of Demand Generation will help drive an integrated approach to marketing that is highly focused on collaboration with all Go-to-Market teams.
The Director, Demand Generation will be responsible for driving pipeline generation from new and existing customers. Working with demand generation experts, this role is focused on providing compelling campaigns and experiences that accelerate demand for Tasktop products.
This Role Will Involve:
- Leading a team of Demand Generation marketers, providing direction on programs that are highly focused on pipeline generation.
- Developing deep relationships with our Sales, Inside Sales, Pre-Sales, Business Development and Customer Success teams that drive cross-team collaboration and a focus on revenue generation.
- Developing and delivering marketing programs that drive revenue for Tasktop through product sales.
- Providing direction for compelling multi-channel programs that seamlessly integrate content, email nurtures, social, events and more.
- A passion for solving customer and prospect problems, being hyper-focused on the customer journey and creating a seamless and positive experience for our prospects and customers.
- Developing analytics and attribution models to provide insight into what’s working and what’s not.
- Coordinating with other marketing functions (including marketing communications, digital and product marketing) to ensure smooth team operations, and overall marketing campaign success for Tasktop.
Great Candidates Have:
- At least 10 years experience in B2B marketing, preferably in enterprise software
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or business related field.
- Proven experience driving revenue growth and generating qualified leads for Sales teams.
- Proven experience in creating successful demand generation experiments and scaling programs in quickly growing companies.
- A deep understanding of marketing automation systems, campaign plans, event strategies, and demand generation techniques.
- Strong business analytics, relationship management, strategy development, project management, problem solving and change management skills.
- Experience creating successful Account-Based Marketing and event strategies that drive demand.
- Excellent communication skills that allows for a range of internal stakeholders to understand and engage with marketing programs.
- An understanding of how and when to leverage marketing technologies.
- Proven experience managing successful vendor/supplier relationships.
- Experience managing a team, a passion for developing great marketers and nurturing talent.
Nice to Haves:
- An understanding of software development tools
- Specific experience with Marketo and Salesforce
Interested in joining the team?
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Director Demand Generation". We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.