Channel Sales Manager
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Tasktop drives competitive advantage by helping customers master the means of software production like the digital giants such as Facebook, Amazon, Netflix, and Google. We provide a scalable tool integration infrastructure that removes the overhead and waste that’s slowing down Agile teams down. With Tasktop, customers can equip teams with best-of-breed tools from multiple vendors to support planning, development, testing, and service desk functions while still achieving end-to-end visibility into value creation. Tasktop enables customers to connect, visualize, and measure the value created by their software business.
The foundation that uniquely positions Tasktop as the leader in this space is its network of OEM partners whose applications we integrate and our growing community of resellers and consulting partners is critical to scaling industry adoption. Join the Tasktop partner team to help accelerate the industry’s transition toward fully integrated and managed value streams. We are looking for passionate and dedicated team member to work with key partners with a focus on leading channel sales of Tasktop’s products and services in the Americas.
In this role you will:
- Manage channel sales for OEM and Value Added Reseller (VAR) partners
- Assist partners in positioning and selling Tasktop products and services
- Deliver sales enablement content and work with colleagues to deliver technical sales training
- Create or customize presentation materials as needed for specific partner objectives
- Create and execute sales campaigns and upsell strategies with partners
- Coordinate partner marketing initiatives
- Review partner sales pipelines and work with partners to close more business
- Engage with other Tasktop departments such as sales, marketing, support, product management, and services to ensure success for your partner channels
- Track and report on partner status and results
This position is based in Vancouver, Canada and is also open to candidates residing in the USA or Canada who are able to work remotely.
What will the work and team be like?
The Channel Sales Manager at Tasktop will work on building partner relationships and optimizing each channel partner’s sales performance. You will work within a global partner team that is amplifying Tasktop’s impact in the industry. Due to the unique type of partners and the varying go-to market strategies, no two days will be the same. A typical day might include recruiting a new partner, delivering sales enablement content, helping close a deal, or creative problem solving. Internally, you will work with sales, presales, marketing, technical support, and services teams at Tasktop to support each partnership and run it like a mini business unit.
Great candidates have:
- 4+ years channel business development experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enterprise sales account management experience
- Familiarity with software development processes and tools is essential
- High level of professionalism
- Strong presentation skills
If you know some of the following, that’s even better:
- OEM & reseller programs and agreements
- Marketing communications
- Agile, Scaled Agile, and DevOps practices
- Software quality management
- Service desk / ITSM
- Project & portfolio management
- Software requirements management
Interested in joining the team?
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Channel Sales Manager". We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.