WhiteHat Sentinel Integration
To mitigate security threats, you need to incorporate strong security practices into every phase of the software development and delivery process.
It integrates best-of-breed ALM tools to secure and trace vulnerabilities across the SDLC. This allows software delivery professionals to collaborate while still working within their tools of choice.
- Let’s say the Chief Information Security Officer’s team uses WhiteHat Sentinel to monitor websites for vulnerabilities.
- When Sentinel detects one, WhiteHat Integration Server automatically creates a defect in any tool the development team uses to track and manage defects.
- It then maintains synchronization between the vulnerability and defect. So when the developer fixes the defect, that information is immediately relayed back to Sentinel.
- This increases visibility and traceability, and assures that all vulnerabilities are traced and fixed.
Key Features and Benefits
- Synchronizes artifacts across the lifecycle, allowing information to flow freely between WhiteHat Sentinel and other tools
- Improve team collaboration by connecting WhiteHat Sentinel to third party tools and allow artifacts to be synchronized across the lifecycle.
- Support cross-tool traceability and reporting, removing the need for manual processes and spreadsheets – supports real-time reporting of the status of security vulnerabilities and improves security and compliance by providing traceability between security vulnerabilities and their fixes
WhiteHat Security Connector is available as an Add-On to all Tasktop Integration Hub Editions. Contact us for pricing.