ThoughtWorks Mingle Integration
To foster greater collaboration, you need to reduce the disconnect between Agile planning and the other members of your extended software development and delivery team. Tasktop meets this need by connecting Mingle to other tools in the software development and delivery lifecycle, allowing all team members to collaborate on shared artifacts. You can integrate Mingle with other Agile planning tools, requirements management tools, defect and test management tools, PPM, even the help desk ... right out of the box.
There’s no custom coding, it’s a straightforward process using our visual configuration tool. Once Tasktop is in place, you’ll want to integrate more and more of your tools. It’s easy to do – start small, expand over time.
For example, synchronize:
- Integrate ThoughtWorks Mingle with: Microsoft TFS, HPE ALM Octane, Jira and many more
- Defects in HPE QC with defects in Mingle
- Requirements in Rational Requirements Composer (RRC) with stories in Mingle
- Incidents in ServiceNow with defects in Mingle
- Synchronizes artifacts across the lifecycle, allowing information to flow freely between Mingle and other tools
- Improve team collaboration by connecting Mingle to third party tools and allow artifacts to be synchronized across the lifecycle.
- Support cross-tool traceability and reporting, removing the need for manual processes and spreadsheets.
Have one of our engineers walk you through a demo using the tools in your environment