Integrate Sparx Systems Pro Cloud Server
Models are a terrific way to communicate structure, behavior and interactions. Creating them during requirements elicitation, communicates concepts that can be very difficult to convey using text alone.
Integrating Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect with requirements management, agile planning and test management tools via Tasktop’s Sparx Systems Systems Pro Cloud Server connector creates a fully end-to-end traceable and measurable software development process. Practitioners can collaborate on artifacts each from within their tool of choice, with data and handoffs flowing seamlessly between them.
Here’s an example scenario of using Sparx Systems EA in an integrated IT toolchain:
- A business analyst performs the analysis and creates business process models in Sparx Systems EA, refines the model into a set of requirements and creates traces among the requirements
- Tasktop, via Sparx Systems Pro Cloud Server, mirrors those requirements (and their relationships) into a requirements management tool such as Jama or DOORS
- A business analyst would then use the requirements management tool to continue to refine the design and oversee their development
- Tasktop replicates the requirements into an Agile planning tool and a test management tool, enabling developers and testers the ability to develop and test in their tool of choice
- Via Sparx Systems Pro Cloud Server, Tasktop synchronizes requirements in Sparx Systems EA to other requirements management, Agile planning, test management or other tool of choice, allowing information to flow freely. Integrate with Jama, DOORS, DOORS NG, Micro Focus Dimensions RM, Jira, Micro Focus ALM and many more.
- Tasktop improves collaboration by allowing business analysts to use the tool most appropriate for the job, while enabling developers, testers and other teams to receive work in their tool of choice .
- Tasktop enables traceability between models and requirements in Sparx Systems EA and other artifacts in SDLC tools.
Have one of our engineers walk you through a demo using the tools in your environment
Artifacts supported include artifacts like:
- Use Cases
Sparx Systems Pro Cloud Server is an add-on to Sparx Systems EA. It provides an API to support the exchange of information between the Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect model repository and other web-based platforms, like Tasktop Integration Hub. Thanks to this API, Tasktop Integration Hub can flow artifacts between Sparx Systems EA and other repositories.
In addition, Sparx Systems Pro Cloud Server provides a web-based application called WebEA that enables sharing content in an Enterprise Architect Cloud repository with anyone with a smartphone, tablet or computer.