Integrating with Salesforce
Providing superior customer experiences requires that all stakeholders work together. Yet if the software development and delivery teams are using one set of tools, and the customer-facing teams are using other tools, their ability to work together smoothly is often fractured. But if the tools were integrated and the information automatically flowed, communication would be enhanced and the whole team would become more effective.
- Integrate with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud with like JIRA, HPE QC, CA Agile Central (Rally), TFS, ServiceNow, and others
- Improve team collaboration and effectiveness by connecting Salesforce to third-party tools and synchronizing artifacts across the software delivery lifecycle
- Streamline the flow of information between customer service and the development team by synchronizing cases (or a custom “problem” record) defects in the development team’s Agile tools
- Connect sales and marketing to the development team by automatically sharing ideas from the customer facing team to the development team
- Provide the data needed to identify the bottlenecks that are increasing your MTTR (Mean Time To Resolution)
- Support cross-tool traceability and reporting, removing the need for manual processes and spreadsheets
Check out which repository versions are supported for each of our products:
Ready to see Tasktop integrate Salesforce?