IBM Rational Team Concert Integration
IBM Rational Team Concert includes work-item, build and software configuration management along with planning tools, dashboards and reports. Many organizations use RTC as their planning and reporting center. However, when members of the extended software development and delivery tool adopt specialist tools, the reports from RTC no longer reflect up-to-the-minute data.
Tasktop addresses this by synchronizing work items in RTC to defects, tasks, stories work items and other artifacts in other lifecycle tools.
- Synchronize artifacts across the lifecycle, allowing information to flow freely between RTC and other tools like JIRA, HPE QC, CA Central, VersionOne and many more
- Use Artifact Relationship Management to automatically sync complex containment structures (like folders) and relationships between artifacts (like “Parent/Child”, “Tested by” or “Blocked by”) between RTC and any other tool we connect to
- Use our OSLC rich hover support, combined with Artifact Relationship Management, to get instant visibility to any tool we connect to, directly in RTC
- Improve team collaboration by connecting RTC to third party tools and allow artifacts to be synchronized across the lifecycle.
- Support cross-tool traceability and reporting, removing the need for manual processes and spreadsheets.
5.0, 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 6.0, 6.0.1, 6.0.2, 6.0.3, 6.0.4, 6.0.5
Ready to see Tasktop integrate IBM Rational Team Concert?