Polarion ALM Integration
JIRA, HP QC, Rally, VersionOne and many more
To improve your overall software development process, artifacts must flow freely between systems. Tasktop makes it happen, connecting Polarion products to a broad range of third party systems. These integrations can dramatically increase productivity through real-time stakeholder collaboration across best-of-breed tools. And they enable unified reporting, traceability and centralized governance from within Polarion ALM.
- Let’s say your business analysts manage and arrange their work in Polarion’s requirements management solution, but testing is conducted in HP QC.
- Tasktop will automatically replicate the requirements from Polarion to HP QC and keep track of ongoing changes in the status, description and other attributes on both sides.
- Once tests have been associated to requirements on the HP side, the latest cover status is updated and kept synchronized on both sides, giving business analysts thorough visibility into status of the associated tests.
- In addition to seeing that a particular requirement is covered by a test, the test case itself can also be replicated in the Polarion repository.
- The relationship between the requirement and the test case on the Polarion side can also be maintained using Tasktop’s Artifact Relationship Management [Office1] functionality.
Key Features and Benefits
- Flows artifacts across the lifecycle, allowing information to flow freely between Polarion and other tools
- Improve team collaboration by connecting Polarion to third party tools and allow artifacts to be synchronized across the lifecycle – ensures changes in Polarion are instantly reflected in other tools
- Support cross-tool traceability and reporting, including automatic reporting of defects found during test execution, removing the need for manual processes and spreadsheets.
- Test Case
- Custom Artifact Types