Planview Enterprise Integration
Organizations can improve their ability to manage their application portfolios by ensuring that work performed by the PMO (Project Management Office) is available to other members of the extended development team, and that the PMO has visibility to progress being made on its initiatives and projects. By connecting Planview Enterprise to the tools used by other stakeholders, Tasktop extends the value of the information managed within Planview and provides the PMO ready access to information created by other stakeholders in other tools.
By integrating Planview Enterprise with other tools in the software development and delivery lifecycle, organizations can create an integrated lifecycle that enables centralized governance and visibility while improving communication and collaboration.
- Integrate Planview Enterprise with IBM Rational Team Concert, JIRA, Rally, IBM Bluemix, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Microsoft Visual Studio Online, VersionOne, ServiceNow and others.
- Synchronize artifacts across the lifecycle, allowing information to flow freely between Planview Enterprise and other tools
- Improve collaboration between the PMO, development, test, the service desk and more
- Provide visibility to PMO office of the status of ongoing projects
- Support cross-tool traceability and reporting, removing the need for manual processes and spreadsheets
11.3, 13, 14, 15
Ready to see Tasktop integrate Planview Enterprise?