Integrate Microsoft Project Server
When the entire IT team has standardized on Microsoft platforms and tools, the interoperability among these tools helps smooth the process. But part of the IT team may prefer to use other, non-Microsoft, tools for Agile planning, testing, requirements management, ITSM or any other aspect of software development and delivery.
By using Tasktop to integrate Microsoft Project Server with other software delivery tools, project managers and the rest of the project team will feel the benefits of automatically flowing information across the whole team.
- Integrate Microsoft Project Server (MSPS) with Jira, TFS, Rally/CA Agile Central, RTC, CA PPM and many more
- Improved visibility into the overall status of projects by allowing collaboration between the Development team and the project managers and PMO.
- Synchronizes artifacts across the lifecycle allowing free flow of information between Microsoft Project Server and other tools.
- Enables centralized planning and control Improved cross-tool reporting, removing the need for manual processes and spreadsheets.
- Implement a true Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) strategy across your portfolio, program and team levels
2013 SP1, 2016*, Project Online*
*Please note limitations in Connector Documentation
Ready to see Tasktop integrate Microsoft Project Server?