Jama’s product-delivery solutions help organizations build complex software and embedded systems using Agile methods. For these organizations, it's important that that the requirements created by systems engineers, business analysts or product managers in Jama can easily flow to the Agile planning tools that the software developers use to manage their work. Similarly, in order for the testers to be in alignment with the rest of the team during the sprints, it's important for the same requirements to flow seamlessly into their test management tools.
- Synchronizes requirements (and other artifact types) specified in Jama to Agile planning, test management and other tools, allowing information to flow freely among these tools. Popular Jama integrations include: Jira, HP QC, Rally, VersionOne and many more
- Improves team collaboration by allowing systems engineers to specify requirements in Jama, and software engineers to receive and work on the requirements in their tool of choice
- Provides traceability of requirements across Systems Engineering and Software Engineering, removing the need for manual processes and spreadsheets
- Synchronizes requirements, use cases, features, defects, change requests and other artifact types from other tools to Jama
- Instantly relays changes in Jama to the software team
Have one of our engineers walk you through a demo using the tools in your environment