Integrate iRise with all the tools in your Value Stream Network
iRise is a modern prototyping tool that supports sophisticated visualizations to enable the creation of accurate requirements and delightful user experiences. Interaction designers can create these visualizations to bring life to static requirements and user stories. By connecting iRise to traditional requirements management systems, and other tools in the software development lifecycle, organizations can strike the right balance between design-centric development and fully managed and governed processes.
Tasktop allows the BA and the designer to create prototypes and interactive diagrams in iRise and then synchronize those artifacts to development or testing tools. The team’s developers and the testers are able to see not only the requirement, but also have a link to see the interactive visualizations.
- Integrate iRise with: Microsoft TFS, Jama, JIRA, IBM RTC and many more.
- Allow engineering teams to develop against highly contextualized and visual requirements.
- Reduces rework by allowing testing teams better visibility into the requirements of the application.
- Improved collaboration by giving engineering and QA better communication channels in which to discuss requirements.
- Allows engineers and testers to receive work in their tool of choice.
- Synchronizes prototype screens to requirements management and development tools, allowing information to flow freely.
Have one of our engineers walk you through a demo using the tools in your environment