GitLab Issues Integration
Gitlab Issues is an advanced and complete tool for tracking the evolution of a new idea or the process of solving a problem. It allows you, your team, and your collaborators to share and discuss proposals before and while implementing them. Tasktop works with both the Community and Enterprise editions of Gitlab Issues to flow issues from GitLab into separate purpose-built tools, such as your development team’s Agile planning tools. With the issue represented in both systems, information surrounding the issues can be kept up to date within both systems. Tasktop not only accommodates these needs but makes them seamless.
GitLab Issues Integration with ServiceNow Express and Mozilla Bugzilla
Key Features & Benefits
When integrating GitLab Issues with Agile planning tools we are able to:
- Ensure your teams are aware of the progress of relevant issues, regardless of which tool they're using
- Facilitate automated communication within teams by allowing inter-team communication and collaboration with up-to-date information of the issue - represented in both systems
- Allow GitLab labels to flow to your Agile planning tool of choice - helping organize your teams' workflow
- Let developers communicate back and forth via comments
So what does this really mean in terms of the impact it will have on your organization?
- Improves inter-team collaboration and breaks down team silos
- Supports cross-tool traceability and reporting, removing the need for manual processes and spreadsheets.