Experience a better way to handle all your hosted and on-premise GitHub Issues
Integrate GitHub Issues with: JIRA, HP QC, Rally, VersionOne and many more
Teams using GitHub Issues need a way to prioritize, track, and work on these issues. Tasktop works with both hosted and on-premise GitHub Issues to flow issues into the development team’s Agile planning tools.
With the issue represented in two systems, information on the artifact needs to be kept up to date. Teams also need to be able to communicate with the individuals who created the issue. Tasktop accommodates these needs.
- If someone submits an issue in GitHub, the development team will see the issue and its metadata within their Agile tool.
- They can then prioritize and plan as they see fit, and communicate with the submitter via comments.
- When the issue in JIRA is completed, the corresponding issue in GitHub is closed, so everyone knows the work is completed.
Key Features and Benefits
Flows GitHub Issues to Agile planning tools
- Allows GitHub labels to flow to Agile planning tools
- Lets developers communicate via comments
Ensures submitters are aware of the status of their issues
- Allows issues to be generated in developers' system of choice while enabling the team to plan effectively in an Agile planning tool
- Gives developers the ability to better plan and prioritize issues
Facilitates automated communication within teams
- Pull Request