CA PPM Integration
Organizations need to improve portfolio management by ensuring that artifacts managed by the PMO (Project Management Office) are available to other members of the extended development team and that the PMO has visibility to progress being made on its initiatives and projects. By connecting CA PPM (formerly CA Clarity) software to the tools used by other stakeholders, Tasktop extends the value of the information managed within CA PPM and provides access to information from other tools. This creates a deeply integrated lifecycle that increases visibility and collaboration across system boundaries while enabling centralized governance.
For example, members of the PMO may use CA PPM to articulate and manage high-level initiatives. However these initiatives have to be translated into a series of requirements for the development team. By integrating CA PPM software with requirements management tools creates a fluid flow of communication between the PMO and the business analysts tasked with crafting the program requirements.
- Synchronizes artifacts across the lifecycle, allowing information to flow freely between CA PPM and other tools
- Improves collaboration between the PMO, development, test, the service desk and more
- Supports cross-tool traceability and reporting, removing the need for manual processes and spreadsheets.
- Flow time worked on tasks from development tools directly into timesheets in CA PPM
- Enables centralized planning and control
14.3, 14.4, 15.1, 15.2, 15.3, 15.4
Current On Demand (Cloud) Version
Ready to see Tasktop integrate CA PPM?