Ensure policy and regulatory compliance across your software development lifecycle
Integrate CA Harvest with: HP ALM, HP QC, TFS, JIRA, Rally and many others
Highly regulated and audited industries need change and release management software that can ensure compliance with regulations like Sarbanes-Oxley and corporate standards like ITIL best practices. CA Harvest specializes in enforcement of necessary policies during the development, delivery and maintenance of your business applications.
The key to success is the ability to integrate artifacts with the other essential stakeholders during the software delivery lifecycle. So, if a tester finds a defect during the testing process, or a support desk engineer discovers a defect from a customer incident, it is critical that the workflow of those defects conform to the compliance and auditing requirements of the business, regardless of which tool they originated in.
By integrating CA Harvest with your other software delivery tools, you will benefit from the enforcement features that CA Harvest excels at while allowing other tools necessary for successful software delivery, such as agile project management, test management and requirements management tools to excel in their area of expertise.
- Testers will use specialized test management tools to run manual and automated tests
- When testers find defects during testing, they will enter those defects into their test management tool and those defects will automatically flow to CA Harvest
- Developers in CA Harvest can then see the defect, fix it and have seamless communication back to the testers and automated regulatory compliance.
Key Features and Benefits
- Leverage CA Harvest’s comprehensive compliance and auditing capabilities, but ensure seamless collaboration with other teams
- Synchronize artifacts across the lifecycle, allowing information to flow freely between CA Harvest and other tools
- Improve team collaboration by connecting CA Harvest to third party tools and allow artifacts to flow across the lifecycle.
- Support cross-tool traceability and reporting, removing the need for manual processes and spreadsheets.
- Form & Package