BMC Remedy Integration
Being responsive is the cornerstone of providing excellent customer service. And to be responsive to customer needs, service desk professionals need a seamless communication channel with their colleagues in development. But without integrating the tools that these teams use, they are forced into using low-fidelity communication tools such as email and spreadsheets to collaborate on customer issues.
However, by integrating BMC Remedy with the tools the development teams use, efficiency, productivity and cross-team visibility is increased and customer service is enhanced.
- Flow problems to preferred defect management tools
- Allow simple and convenient communication via attachments and comments
- Ensure changes in BMC Remedy are instantly recorded in the development teams tool of choice
- Improve quality of IT services by closely integrating support with other teams
- Transform customer support and issue/defect management into a seamless and integrated process
Supported BMC Remedy Versions
Check out which repository versions are supported for each of our products:
Want to see how Tasktop integrates BMC Remedy?