Integrate Azure DevOps (formerly VSTS)
To maximize the benefits of Azure DevOps (formerly Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services) , integration with third-party tools is essential. While most developers on the project team may use Azure DevOps, other team members may use tools that are purpose-built for their discipline.
Developers may prefer to manage Agile planning activities in Azure DevOps, while the testers prefer to work in Micro Focus ALM. Tasktop will mirror the stories created in Azure DevOps as requirements in Micro Focus ALM. This gives testers easy access to the requirements and allows them to write tests in their tool of choice.
- Synchronize artifacts across the lifecycle, allowing information to flow freely between Azure DevOps and other tools
- Improve team collaboration by connecting Azure DevOps to third party tools and allow artifacts to be synchronized across the lifecycle.
- Support cross-tool traceability and reporting, removing the need for manual processes and spreadsheets.
- Synchronizing Azure DevOps and Microsoft TFS, and running them in parallel helps to ease adoption of the newer platform
- Automates the flow of information across tools used by support engineers and developers. A common scenero is integrating ServiceNow and Azure DevOps allowing for the bi-directional flow of integration.
Check out which repository versions are supported for each of our products:
Watch theses demos of Tasktop integrating Azure DevOps
Ready to see Tasktop integrate Azure DevOps?