Flow Work Automatically and Seamlessly from Tool to Tool
With Tasktop Integration Hub, you can remove the duplicate data entry and manual handovers that are slowing teams down and improve efficiency, speed, and visibility across teams.
See How Tasktop Integration Hub Works
Delivery roles have multiplied and so have the specialized tools throughout the delivery chain and having tools not connected means that team members share even the simplest of updates through multiple emails, status sheets and endless amounts of meetings. All of this increases the risk of requirements, features get lost, deadlines are missed. This is where integration comes in.
- True bi-directional integration means that your tools truly speak to each other so you can be sure your information flow is automated and accurate at every status check.
- Bulk project mapping through models saves 75% in integration setup and 90% in maintenance. Less overhead, less admin.
- Intuitive and Visual point-and-click configuration allows for even the most sophisticated and nuanced behaviour. A visual illustration shows what’s flowing between tools.
- Proactive support for API changes and new versions means integrations run seamlessly without interruption. Upgrade your tools and environments without fear.
- Connect all of your software delivery tools and operation tools to automate information flow
- Remove overhead and waste caused by duplicate data entry
- Improve cross-team collaboration
- Easily evaluate and integrate new tools
- After connecting your tools, you can see how data flows across all of your tools within the Tasktop Integration Hub platform
- Get a visual picture of the information flowing
- Share an enhanced level of understanding of your organization's value stream across all levels, from CIO to practitioner.
- Capture and aggregate software delivery data across all connected tools
- Normalize the data so it is pre-optimized for reporting
- Easily populate this data into a reporting database
- Visualize and report on metrics like lead time and cycle time
- Optimize process from customer request to delivery and identify bottlenecks
TASKTOP'S INTEGRATION FACTORY
Maintaining integrations is a moving target that can quickly become a huge resource drain for your organization. This is why we created the Tasktop Integration Factory.
- Proprietary knowledge database on how all tools can be integrated across your entire lifecycle.
- Tests against running instances of the endpoint tools with testing methods that are so exhaustive that we’ve found errors in new versions of endpoint products before their vendors have.
- Performs over half a million tests per day keeping customers current with all new releases, while maintaining the integrity of existing tool integrations.