In Federal Software Development, User Feedback Is as Important as Development
In the age of digital, the most successful companies are thriving by putting user feedback at the forefront. Through rapid feedback loops, they're able to continuously deliver more reliable, functional and adaptable products. In the federal space, it’s a different story, with a staunch adherence to specifications and requirements. The result? Money down the drain, long drawn out delivery times, and solutions to problems that no longer exist.
Now is the time for the federal government and contractors to change their thinking. In this e-book, Centil founder—Scott Worden—explains how those working in or around the U.S government can begin leveraging rapid feedback loops to become high-performing continuous learning organizations.
The e-book covers:
- The critical role of user feedback in product development
- The dangers of relying only on specifications and documentation
- The nuances of product development
- The shrinking timeline to adapt
- Real-life stories from the field
- Common reasons for overlooking feedback debunked
- Steps to replicate conditions that can capture feedback