With only a week to go, we’re counting down the days until the inaugural Tasktop Connect conference (Wednesday 4th October 2017 in Columbus, Ohio), and the excitement and energy in the office is palpable. Like our attendees, we simply cannot wait to engage with some of the brightest and most forward-thinking minds in the software community.
If you’re still not sure whether you’re coming, here’s a little recap of what the conference is all about…
What is Tasktop Connect?
Tasktop is bringing together IT transformation leaders and Agile, DevOps and Lean visionaries to share their experiences and provide attendees with tangible takeaways on how to optimize their software delivery and scale Agile and DevOps transformations.
Where is it?
The modern and stylish urban-venue VUE in Columbus’ historic brewery district, which is only a 15-minute drive from the airport and just a 5-minute drive from our discounted hotel, Courtyard Marriot Downtown.
This year we’ve watched years’ worth of ideas and hard work come to fruition, with a host of milestones including:
- Tasktop celebrating its ten-year anniversary
- The launch of Tasktop Integration Hub
- 70%+ growth for the second year in a row
- $11.3 million raised in our second round of funding
- Gene Kim appointed as Tasktop strategic advisor
The common theme across these milestones is ‘customer success’. Tasktop and our customers are on a shared journey to change the way software is built, and we wanted a dynamic platform that celebrated our mutual achievements and laid the foundations for future growth. Our customers were clearly on the same page as we were inundated with questions about whether we were going to host our own event!
What about the content?
Our carefully curated speaker program is jam-packed with expert insights into optimizing your software delivery and scaling your Agile and DevOps transformations. No stone has been left unturned as we seek to address all the major software delivery issues that your organization faces. Sessions include:
- ‘The Rise of Architecture’ by DevOps guru, Gene Kim
- ‘Building a Secure Continuous Delivery Pipeline’ by Robin Yeman from Lockheed Martin
- ‘Nationwide’s IT Transformation Journey’ by Jim Korcykoski from Nationwide Insurance
- ‘Connect Your Software Delivery Tools Like Magic’ by Mark Ford from TIAA
- ‘Accelerating Delivery via Continuous Visibility’ by Carmen DeArdo from Nationwide Insurance
- ‘McKesson’s Traceability Journey’ by Keith Pemberton from McKesson
You can read about the other sessions and the agenda for the day here.
What happens in the evening?
Just because the sessions may come to an end, the party isn’t stopping. At 6:00pm, we’ll head to Pins Mechanical Co. for an evening of food, drinks, networking, bowling, ping pong, and more. There’s even an outdoor fireplace. What more could you want to end a perfect day?
Are seats still available?
YES – you can register here: tasktopconnect.eventbrite.com
With only a limited amount of tickets left, we’re even providing 40% off registration with code: FINALCOUNTDOWN
Still not sure…?
Check out our ‘Top Reasons To Attend Tasktop Connect 2017’ – we defy you not to come after reading this!
Have more questions about Tasktop Connect? Email me at email@example.com and let’s chat! We hope to see you there!