By October 2020, Daimler/Mercedes-Benz AG will replace its supplier defect and test management tool for its internal E/E system. If you are a supplier working with the automotive giant and connected to its existing defect management and ALM systems, you will need to migrate or change projects to the new system (Intland codeBeamer ALM) as soon as possible. Below you will find further information on what these changes are and how Tasktop can make the transition a pain-free process that instantly yields multiple benefits for you and the client.
Three Significant Changes Between the Two Systems
- Backend system is completely different
- API changes for integrations
- Processes for ticket exchange
Don’t Panic! With Tasktop, it’s Business as Usual
Working with us means the transition doesn’t mean disruption. Tasktop does all the heavy lifting with its powerful out-the-box integration solution that can help you easily move over to Daimler’s new system in no time.
Click and Go, Rapid Time To Value
- No coding or heavy BPEL configuration.
- Integration easily set up by tool admin.
- Automated mapping through ‘Defect model’ removes bulk project mapping and manual overhead.
True bi-directional Integration, Seamless Automated Flow
- The automatic defect exchange between Mercedes Benz Defect and Test management for E/E and your toolchain is up and running in just a few clicks.
- Consistent and accurate information at every status check.
- Your teams unified across disparate tools into one well-oiled machine.
Easy to Maintain and Scale
- Minimal manual overhead in maintaining and scaling integrations across hundreds of projects, multiple tools, dozens of artifact types, hundreds of fields, values and states.
- Intuitive and visual point-and-click configuration allows for even the most sophisticated and nuanced behavior.
- No time-consuming, complex configuration to add new projects.
Flexibility in the Face of Constant Change
- Enterprise-grade integration that is robust, reliable and adaptable.
- Tasktop takes away the headache of supply chain/workflow/system changes so your teams can continue working.
- Add projects yourselves in minutes with Tasktop’s unique reusable collections.
Unparalleled Customer Support in Germany, EMEA and North America
- German-based customer support teams
- Training and consulting services to ensure your success through deployment, technical services and support, product education with a hands-on instructor on labs, and Health Check Program
Leading global enterprises and their suppliers across all major industries—including automotive—work with Tasktop for a reason. Our enterprise-grade integration is the fastest and easiest implementation on the market. Zero-coding, robust and reliable, Tasktop Hub is built to scale and offers a dynamic user-friendly interface to help tools admins to simply plug tools in and out with no disruption to operations as your business evolves.
- Out-of-the-box solution with a specific connector that will be maintained on future updates from Mercedes-Benz/Daimler AG.
- Out-of-the-box connectors to your own ALM tools like Atlassian Jira, IBM Jazz, Micro Focus ALM and Octane, PTC Windchill RV&S (Integrity), Intland codeBeamer, and ITSM Tools like ServiceNow (learn more about all the tools we support).
- Minimal configuration effort to set up the solution from end-to-end.
- Tasktop customer success team will support you with the setup and configuration.
Speak to our team to learn how Tasktop can help you today.
Get Software Delivery trends and insights in your inbox. Subscribe now.