We're here to answer your questions.
Integrate your tools. Connect your software development and delivery team.
The good news: there are superb tools available today for every phase of software development and delivery. Tools for developers. Tools for testers. Tools for business analysts and product managers. Tools for service desk, software security, and portfolio management professionals. Tools for every discipline across your organization. Without question, these tools make each individual more productive in her or her own specialty.
The even better news: for the first time, you have a simple and powerful way to connect these tools, share the artifacts they create, and improve collaboration among all members of the team. Thanks to Tasktop Sync, collaboration, status updates and reporting – using email, spreadsheets and status meetings – are a thing of the past.
Running in the background, a constant flow of information among practitioners and their tools
Our flagship product, Tasktop Sync works behind the scenes to provide fully automated, enterprise-grade synchronization among the tools used by your software development and delivery team. Everyone works in their tools of choice, but has real-time access to updates other team members make in theirs.
No more information scavenger hunts. No more mistakes caused by old or incomplete information. No more interminable email threads and status meetings.
Keep your infrastructure. Lose the silos.
By synchronizing artifacts across tool boundaries, Tasktop Sync maintains and reinforces the investment you’ve already made in your tool infrastructure, but tears down the walls these tools created around each functional discipline.
And by enriching their existing reports, Tasktop Sync gives management greater visibility across the entire project team – leading to better decision-making and planning.
Tasktop Sync enables:
Connect all stakeholders in the software delivery supply chain. Reduce friction that slows development, introduces errors and makes regulatory compliance difficult.
Unlock data trapped within lifecycle tool silos and let it flow automatically between systems.
Get a view into the relationships among development artifacts and changes made to them – no matter what tool those changes were made in.
Achieve greater cross-project visibility through existing reports and analytics.
Other Key Benefits
- Increase practitioner efficiency and satisfaction by providing more current information with less administrative overhead.
- Integrate best-of-breed, open source, legacy and enterprise Agile tools.
- Reduce risk in your Agile rollout or tool modernization strategy.
- Provide the infrastructure for scaled Agile.
- Gain advantages of tool standardization without replacing or eliminating existing tools.
- Extend life and increase ROI of existing infrastructure.
- Reduce costs and risk related to adoption of new tools and technology.
The integration techniques incorporated in Tasktop Sync have been developed over the course of many years and have been used by millions of users. Our deep understanding of the semantics and tools used in software development is unmatched. We’ve designed Tasktop Sync to make the complex task of integrating software development and delivery tools look easy, by developing a robust, yet easily configurable integration server.
Ease of deployment and use
- System administrators can integrate software tools through a graphical interface that lets them create, maintain and monitor integrations – with no programming.
- Differences among data types, text formatting, and even very complex relationships among artifacts are handled right out of the box.
- Browser-based analytics and dashboards simplify management and monitoring of ALM systems.
- ALM tool users never see Tasktop Sync and don’t leave their tool of choice; artifacts are synched automatically without manual intervention.
Support for leading ALM and DevOps tools … and their multiple versions
- Our technology approach and vendor relationships give us unrivaled knowledge of the nuances of each system, create very sophisticated integrations among these systems and allows us to stay abreast of changes in the endpoint systems.
- When the tool vendors release a new version, we support it soon after. For SaaS products, our test lab catches API changes as soon as the release is rolled out.
- Our test lab with over 200 dedicated VMs runs hundreds of thousands of tests nightly.
- Tasktop Sync understands, mirrors and synchronizes artifact relationships, no matter how complex, across the enterprise.
- Provides real-time synchronization with <1s response time.
- Highly-efficient change detection algorithm does not over-burden endpoint systems; performance is not gated by the number of artifacts synched.
- Tasktop Sync integrates on-premise, on-demand and hybrid infrastructures.
- Provides advanced conflict resolution – handles simultaneous updates and conflicts resulting from differences in workflow rules among endpoint systems.
- Operates even when endpoints are disconnected or offline.
- Integration templates facilitate large-scale deployments.
Developed by the leader in Software Lifecycle Integration
- Created by a leading technical team with a focus on quality.
- Supported by a field organization with a focus on customer success.
On-Demand Webinar: Join us to learn what's new in Sync and Data, including a demo of the new user interface for Data.
Connecting Requirements Management to QA - iRise, Blueprint, and HP ALM Integration
On-Demand Webinar: When Agile, DevOps and Lean Aren't Enough - Forrester Principal Analyst Kurt Bittner & Tasktop's Dave West present
Connecting the Project Management Office (PMO) to Development - CA Clarity & IBM RTC
Tasktop Sync System Specifications
Tasktop Sync datasheet
Webinar Recording: Driving Requirements into the Lifecycle with Integration – How Tasktop Sync Enables IBM Rational DOORS and DOORS NG to Integrate with Non-Rational Tools (Partner Webinar)
Webinar Recording: Connect CA Clarity PPM to your developer tools from IBM, HP, Microsoft and more - joint CA Technologies and Tasktop presentation
Webinar Recording: Tear Down the Walls Between Requirements, Development and Testing, by Using IBM RRC with Tasktop Sync
Webinar Recording: Get IBM RTC and HP ALM To Blend Together Like Peanut Butter and Jelly
Webinar Recording: Drinking Our Own Champagne: And the Party Never Ends
Webinar Recording: Drinking Our Own Champagne: A view Into How Tasktop Manages its Own Integrations using Tasktop Sync
Webinar Recording: When Two Worlds Collide: Using Agile Story Points AND Management Time Tracking
Webinar Recording: Connecting CA Clarity PPM with Development Tool Stacks from IBM, HP, Microsoft and more
Demo of integrating HP ALM & IBM RTC demo with Tasktop Sync
Tasktop Sync integration for IBM RTC
Making Your RTC-Based Datawarehouse Work With External Systems Like HP ALM and Atlassian JIRA
Webinar Recording: Practicing ALM in a mixed lifeyclce tool environment
Advantages of Tasktop Dev and Tasktop Sync for Microsoft TFS and Visual Studio
Linking IBM RRC to HP Quality Center ALM with OSLC
Webinar Recording: Time to put Security into the Software Development Lifecycle
Webinar Recording: Learn how to integrate CA Clarity with other ALM systems using Sync
Webinar Recording: Exploiting the Power of Microsoft TFS 2012 with Tasktop Sync
Webinar Recording: Information flow & collaboration in The Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
Webinar Recording: Integration – Making lifecycles work with Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM)
Tasktop Sync 3.6 Release Webinar
Sync 3.5 Release Webinar
Getting Started in SLI
What's new in Sync 3.0
Tasktop Sync 3.5 release webinar
Connecting the Project Management Office (PMO) to Development, CA Clarity & TFS integration
Connecting IT Service Management (ITSM) to Development using Tasktop Sync - ServiceNow and HP ALM.
Connecting the Project Management Office (PMO) to Development - Clarity PPM and JIRA
Connecting Agile Teams and Business Analysts using Rally and RRC together
This financial services firm has a well- established and sophisticated HP Quality Center (QC) deployment for quality management.
A prominent global investment management firm is committed to reducing time to market for its new asset management technologies.
A large insurance company relies on a Testing Center of Excellence as the central point of ALM activity and management.
One the most recognizable companies in the Fortune 500 depends on their ability to perform best-in-class software development and delivery.
Connecting Agile Teams to QA using Tasktop Sync - Rally and HP ALM
Harness the power of configuration templates in Sync to extend the scope of Sync and reduce administration.
Demo of Tasktop Sync integration between ServiceNow and HP ALM
Connecting IBM's BlueMix DevOps Environment to the World
Demo of RRC Query Enhancement in Tasktop Sync
Learn how to intergrate HP ALM Quality Center with JIRA using Tasktop Sync
Learn how you can use Tasktop Sync to provide real-time synchronization between HP ALM 11 and Microsoft TFS using Tasktop Sync
Learn how Tasktop Sync's enhanced Integration Configuration, Viewing, and Management feature will allow your organization to configure and manage its integrations more easily meet its needs.
Demo of the Requirements Traceability Software Lifecycle Integration pattern between: Rally and HP ALM, JIRA and HP ALM, and RTC and HP ALM.
See how Tasktop Sync enables visibility into your organization's Sync usage, details about integrations and related metrics.
Connecting Ops to Planning and Development - Connecting Zendesk and VersionOne using Sync
Tasktop Sync Demo - Integrating IBM RTC and ServiceNow
Demo of ServiceNow and Microsoft TFS using Sync
Connecting Systems Requirements Management to Agile Development/Execution: Jama and Atlassian JIRA
Connecting IT Service Management (ITSM) to Development: ServiceNow and Atlassian JIRA integration
Connecting PMO to Development: CA Clarity PPM and Rally integration using Sync
Cross-Team Test Execution Visibility: HP ALM and Microsoft TFS integration
Connecting Management, Planning, Development, and Testing - Integrating Clarity PPM, RRC, RTC,JIRA, & HP QC
Demo of connecting Agile Requirements to QA - Rally and HP ALM integration using Sync
Demo of connecting DOORS and HP ALM using Sync
Demo of Serena Dimensions RM & HP ALM
Demo of Polarion and HP QC integration using Sync
Demo of BMC Remedy and IBM RTC integration
Demo of IBM RRC and HP ALM integration
This video shows defects from Atlassian JIRA syncing to IBM's JazzHub platform
Demo of the Agile Planning DevOps pattern between GitHub Issues and Atlassian JIRA
The benefits of integrating JIRA and Tricentis Tosca
Overview of the Benefits of Integrating IBM Rational with other ALM tools using Tasktop
Webinar Recording: A Pragmatic Approach to Scaling Agile for the Enterprise - Scott Ambler & Dave West
Connect HP ALM Quality Center with Borland StarTeam using Tasktop Sync