Tasktop's Microsoft Visual Studio and TFS integrations bring 70+ ALM tools directly into Visual Studio and allow TFS to be access from Eclipse. Tasktop Dev extends the Microsoft Visual Studio product by connecting it to a heterogeneous tools landscape. By providing a heterogeneous task list for Visual Studio, Tasktop Dev provides the Microsoft developer the ability to work with tasks and track and report on time. By making tasks a first class citizen within the IDE, Tasktop Dev also enables the developer’s context to be connected to the task. Context can include webpages, file checkouts and documents which then can be shared with other developers or reported on.
- Access TFS items from a personal Task list. This allows developers to schedule and prioritize work items in their own task list, which can include work items from other repositories such as JIRA, ClearQuest and Bugzilla.
- Offline working with TFS task list. By synchronizing the task list to the developers own work space, Tasktop Dev allows developers to work with TFS work items in an offline mode.
- Connect TFS work item to code context, which allows social coding and better context sharing. By connecting the developer's context to the TFS work item, it can be shared with the team or other developers for faster issue resolution and code review.
- Personalized query management. This allows developers to see the work items that are relevant to them.
- Work with TFS items within Eclipse and expand the use of TFS for developers using Eclipse.
- Integrated task management, which allows projects using multiple repositories to see all their work in one place.
- Work off line without fear of problems with synchronizing the work list later.
- Context sharing for faster issue resolution and better collaboration.
- Unify your use of TFS across multiple IDE’s.