What is Mylyn?
Eclipse Mylyn is the framework that drives Tasktop's task-focused interface. Tasktop Technologies created and leads the open source Mylyn project.
Tasktop Dev is the supported full-featured product built on Mylyn. Tasktop Dev includes advanced productivity features and integration for commercial tools. Tasktop Dev is available for Eclipse, Visual Studio, and as a standalone Tasktop Desktop application. Download Tasktop Dev now.
Mylyn Introductory Resources
Mylyn homepage on eclipse.org
Mylyn Quick Reference Guide
- Overview, tips, keyboard shortcuts, and more [pdf]
- by Mik Kersten, comprehensive two-part article on task and context management
- EclipseCon Tutorial slides [pdf]
Get more out of Mylyn with Tasktop
Upgrade your Mylyn to Tasktop Dev for:
- Customizable time tracking reports and graphs
- Task-focused web browsing in Eclipse or Firefox
- Email and Calendar integration
- 70+ ALM integrations
- First rate support and much more
Tasktop Support Policy
To submit a Mylyn support request, visit: bugs.eclipse.org. Additional Mylyn support resources can be found on the Eclipse Mylyn support page. For users interested in commercial support, we provide a full-featured and supported product built on Mylyn called Tasktop Dev, verified with Tasktop certified connectors and supporting the latest as well as previous Eclipse versions. Tasktop Technologies responds promptly to all Dev support and feature requests submited via support.tasktop.com.