Serena Dimensions Integration
Integrate Serena Dimensions Requirements Management (SDRM) with: HP QC, TFS, RTC and many more
To keep your team connected during complex projects, you need to integrate Serena Dimensions Requirements Management with a broad range of external development tools. Tasktop makes it happen by allowing information to flow seamlessly among teams throughout the development process.
Tasktop provides flexibility in what level of information is required, synced and exposed in the other endpoint, and allows all parties use the tool of their choice. This helps reduce friction between teams and eliminate additional manual work.
- Let’s say the QA team uses HP QC, while the Business Analysts prefers to define and manage their requirements in Serena Dimensions RM.
- These requirements are synced over to HP QC, along with any artifact relationship links between the artifacts.
- Testers use HP QC to review these requirements and create their tests. When testing uncovers defects, they are recorded there as well.
- To make sure the BAs have visibility into the testing progress, and any defects found, these artifacts are synced back to SDRM along with all the details.
- As a result, BAs and other stakeholders can access information such as the last execution status of a particular test case; the test coverage status of a particular requirement; and the status or a fix progress of a defect.
Key Features and Benefits
- Synchronizes artifacts across the lifecycle, allowing information to flow freely between SDRM and other tools
- Improve team collaboration by connecting SDRM to third party tools and allow artifacts to be synchronized across the lifecycle.
- Support cross-tool traceability and reporting, including automatic reporting of defects found during test execution, removing the need for manual processes and spreadsheets
- Component Requirement
- Marketing Requirement
- Product Requirement