We're here to answer your questions.
Tasktop Sync Integration for Rally Software
Extend the value of Rally/CA Agile Central by connecting to tools across the lifecycle
Integrate Rally with: CA PPM, JIRA, TFS, HP ALM, HP QC, RTC, VersionOne and many more
Rally provides a platform for Agile software delivery, planning and portfolio management. The Rally platform provides four editions, with different functionality for different scenarios or team sizes. Tasktop Sync works with any edition, allowing organizations to connect their Rally workspace with tools inside and outside the firewall.
To eliminate the disconnect between Agile planning and the other disciplines, you need to connect Rally to the whole lifecycle. Tasktop Sync makes it happen by providing real time integration from external third party products to Rally. Users can see third party data within Rally, collaborate on artifacts, and execute consistent workflow across the tool stack.
Sync integration allows for a flexible, yet managed development process. It also ensures that Rally’s powerful reporting capabilities are executed against real-time, cross-tool data. As a result, you can better leverage the strengths of other tools, such as test or requirements management, while using Rally to manage the backlog, run stand-ups, and drive the delivery process.
After all, agility is all about adapting to the environment and making decisions based on fact. By integrating Rally with other tools, you can work with real data in real time to gain real insights.
Learn more about some of the Software Lifecycle Integration Patterns for Rally:
- Developer – Tester Alignment
- Requirements traceability
- Requirements Management – Agile planning Alignment
- Requirements Management – Test Planning Alignment
- Project Portfolio Management – Requirements Management Alignment
- PMO – Agile Plan Orchestration
- Help Desk Incident Escalation
- Help Desk Feature Request
- Known Defect Status Reporting to Help Desk
- Consolidated Reporting
- Supply Chain Integration
Key Features and Benefits
- Synchronizes artifacts (such as strories, defects, portfolio items and test cases) across the lifecycle, allowing information to flow freely between Rally and other tools
- Improve team collaboration by connecting Rally to third party tools and allow artifacts to be synchronized across the lifecycle.
- Support cross-tool traceability and reporting, by connecting Rally to the whole development stack, removing the need for manual processes and spreadsheets.
- Improves the data needed to run stand-ups.