Planview Enterprise Integration
Integrate Planview Enterprise with IBM Rational Team Concert, JIRA, Rally, IBM Bluemix, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Microsoft Visual Studio Online, VersionOne, ServiceNow and others.
Organizations can improve their ability to manage their application portfolios by ensuring that work performed by the PMO (Project Management Office) is available to other members of the extended development team, and that the PMO has visibility to progress being made on its initiatives and projects. By connecting Planview Enterprise to the tools used by other stakeholders, Tasktop extends the value of the information managed within Planview and provides the PMO ready access to information created by other stakeholders in other tools.
By integrating Planview Enterprise with other tools in the software development and delivery lifecycle, organizations can create an integrated lifecycle that enables centralized governance and visibility while improving communication and collaboration.
- The PMO uses Planview Enterprise to create work structures such as projects, phases, activities and sub-activities.
- Tasktop mirrors these work structures in the development team's Agile planning tool of choice (ie JIRA, RTC or Rally) where the development team may break them down into finer granularity work items.
- When the development team works on the work items in their tools, updates (including status) are automatically reflected back to the original work structures in Planview Enterprise.
Key Features and Benefits
- Synchronizes artifacts across the lifecycle, allowing information to flow freely between Planview Enterprise and other tools
- Improves collaboration between the PMO, development, test, the service desk and more
- Provides visibility to PMO office of the status of ongoing projects
- Supports cross-tool traceability and reporting, removing the need for manual processes and spreadsheets