IBM Rational DOORS Integration
Gain complete traceability among requirements, designs and tests
Integrate IBM DOORS with: JIRA, HP QC, Rally, VersionOne and many more
Organizations need traceability of requirements, designs and tests. But often, software engineering teams prefer to use tools that are purpose-built for them, and use Agile methods and Agile planning tools to manage the development of requirements. Similarly, testing teams prefer to use their tools to manage the creation of test plans and test cases. Tasktop allows them all to work in their tools of choice and still benefit from complete traceability.
- Tasktop can synchronize the software module requirements in DOORS to the requirements in software test management tools, such as HP Quality Center.
- The test engineers see those requirements in HP QC and build their test plans, execute their tests and log defects in HP QC.
- The Direct Cover Status in HP QC can also be synchronized to DOORS, providing test result information back to the systems engineering team using DOORS.
Key Features and Benefits
- Synchronizes requirements in DOORS to Agile planning, test management and other tools, allowing information to flow freely between DOORS and other tools
- Improves team collaboration by allowing systems engineers to specify requirements in DOORS, and software engineers to receive and work on the requirements in their tool of choice
- Provides traceability of requirements across Systems Engineering and Software Engineering, removing the need for manual processes and spreadsheets
- Ensures that changes in DOORS are instantly exposed to the software team
- Ensures that requirements are up to date in all tools