We're here to answer your questions.
HPE ALM & HPE Quality Center
Flow all artifacts between HPE QC/ALM and third-party tools
Integrate HPE Quality Center or HPE ALM with: JIRA, RTC, TFS, ServiceNow, CA PPM and more
Testers and Testing Centers of Excellence rely on HPE QC and HPE ALM to provide the infrastructure they need to execute their work. But when it comes time to collaborate with other members of the extended development team, the fact that other stakeholders rarely work in HPE ALM can become an impediment.
- The testers need project requirements to plan their test strategies and develop test cases, but the business analysts may create these requirements in other tools.
- Testers create and manage defects in HPE ALM, but the development team may prefer to see and manage their work in an Agile planning tool such as Atlassian's JIRA or CA Agile Center (Formerly Rally).
- Management may want to track release progress by looking at defect reports, but they’d like to be sure that the defect reports reflect their current status – even though the development team doesn’t update information directly in HPE ALM.
Tasktop addresses this by allowing for a flexible yet managed development approach across a heterogeneous tool stack. Tasktop enables the HP admin to define how defects, requirements, and test artifacts can be synchronized to artifacts in the tools that the rest of the project team uses.
Key Features and Benefits
- Flows artifacts across the lifecycle, allowing information to flow freely between HPE QC/ALM and other tools
- Improve team collaboration by connecting HPE QC/ALM to third party tools and allow artifacts to be synchronized across the lifecycle.
- Support cross-tool traceability and reporting, removing the need for manual processes and spreadsheets.
- Test Configuration
- Test Set
- Test Instance
- Test Run