/?php print $breadcrumb; ?> /?php if ($title): ?> /?php endif; ?>
Connect Firefox toTasktop
- Pages visited in Firefox are tracked with your active task in Tasktop
- The Tasktop navigator shows you the most relevant pages
- Re-activate a task to automatically restore relevant pages in Firefox browser tabs
Getting Started withFocused Firefox Browsing
- Note for Mac users: If you are seeing "A copy of Firefox is already open" dialog when opening pages from Tasktop/Eclipse, please follow the instructions on the FAQ.
- Enable Firefox as your default browser in Tasktop. Navigate to Tasktop Home > Feature Overview (tab) and click the Firefox link under the Web Browsing section.
- Enable the Tasktop Add-on in Firefox via the Tasktop button in the Firefox toolbar
- Activate a task in Tasktop. Watch as the pages you visit in Firefox populate the Navigator view in Tasktop.
- Accessing Add-on Options
Once enabled, you will see indication of this in the bottom right hand corner of the browser
When you deactivate the task, the pages will be closed. Reactivate the task and the pages are automatically restored.