“Tasktop is hands-down the sharpest bunch of folks I have ever had the pleasure to work with; I am regularly delighted at the interactions we have with our partners and customers. The mantra 'Work hard, play hard’ is in full effect here and I'm excited to be a part of this winning team!”
How often can you help create a whole new category of software practice?
That’s what we’re up to here at Tasktop. Our technology integrates the functions related to software development and delivery. Nobody in the world does it quite the way we do. And the world is definitely taking notice. In a few short years, global leaders in financial services, insurance, government and manufacturing have come to embrace and depend on our technology. And we’re just getting started.
By improving the way they develop and deliver software, we’re bringing major productivity gains to some of the world’s largest companies.
When you can do that, opportunities for growth are virtually unlimited. So if you have a passion for innovation and enjoy the challenge of finding elegant solutions to complex problems, we just might be a match. Our culture emphasizes teamwork, openness, professional development, and a healthy work-life balance. Just like our technology, our daily environment is all about fostering collaboration and mutual support.
Tasktop has repeatedly been recognized as an outstanding employer, including:
- Best Employer by Small Business BC (British Columbia)
- BC Business Magazine's top companies to work for in Digital Tech & Services
- One of the Best companies to Work for in BC
- Finalist in The Minister’s Award for Job Creation (BC Export Awards).
At our global head office in beautiful downtown Vancouver, Canada, Tasktopians enjoy:
- Shared parking spaces
- Onsite gym, bike room and showers
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with views of Coal Harbour, Stanley Park, English Bay, mountains and downtown
- Proximity to the seawall, Robson street food and shopping attractions, several bus routes, SkyTrain lines and SeaBus
Our US headquarters are in Austin, Texas. We also have offices in Boston, Massachusetts and London, England, and staff across Europe.
Why do people love working at Tasktop?
- Top-end equipment
- Talented and friendly teammates
- Competitive salary and ownership via equity
- Vacation days and statutory holidays based on location
- Family-friendly culture
- Flexible work environments
- Culture of innovation